At BodyKandi.com we strive to offer customer satisfaction and complete fairness to all our valued customers. The prices we charge are some of the lowest prices you will find, regardless of where you are shopping. As a result, we work with some of the lowest margins in the industry. Due to this fact, it is important for us to offer a fair and responsible return/exchange policy.Section 1: Return Policy
(For Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines Day return/Exchanges, please scroll to our Holiday Return/Exchange policies located in Sections 6, 7, & 8 respectively on this form)
- Most items purchased from BodyKandi.com may be returned within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date the order was placed as long as a Return Authorization Number has been issued. This means the return package must be received by BodyKandi within 15 (Fifteen) days of purchase.
- All packages received back to BodyKandi must have a Return Authorization number clearly written on the outside of the package to be accepted. Bodykandi has the right to refuse any package that does not have a Return Authorization number included. To Obtain a Return Authorization email CustomerService2@BodyKandi.com. RA# Process steps are located in Section 3.
- If an item does not fit, you may exchange it for a different size of the same item and color (see below under Exchange policy). Any non-exchange return is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All items must in their original packaging with tags. This means any type of clear plastic bag, paper box, or any other type of packaging. If the item is returned without packaging we will not refund or exchange it. Items that are returned with torn or damaged packaging are subject to a restocking fee of 45%. Original packaging is NOT the UPS/USPS shipping bag or box you receive your items in. Original packaging is the manufacturer box, bag, or packaging.
- If the order initially received free shipping and the total with the return falls below the Free Shipping threshold, the return will be subject to the full shipping charge upon purchase that will be deducted at time of return.
The original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred when sending back any items. We strongly recommend adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as BodyKandi.com is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail stream. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to BodyKandi.com that may have been lost in the mail stream.
Items Excluded From Returning or Exchanging
- There will be no re-shipment charge for items that are exchanged for same item exchanges however exchanges for different items will incur an additional shipping charge of $5.95.
The above items are not eligible for returns and will be returned back to the customer at the customers expense.Shoe & Boot Exchange/ Return
- Panties (Please note, due to federal laws and for the health of our customers and staff, we are unable to issue refunds on panties or items that cover the crotch.)
- All Swimwear is final sale (Bikini's, one piece swimwear, etc)
- Stocking, Thigh Highs or any leggings that have been opened
- Bodystockings, Catsuits or fishnet outfits
- Items that have been worn
- Items with tags removed
- Items that smell of cigarette smoke or perfume
- Must be free of human and animal/pet hair
- Items with stains
- Items not returned in original packaging
- Sale or Clearance Items (Anything ending in $.55) – This means you cannot return a clearance item due to dislike, quality, sizing, or color. It is a final Sale, no exceptions.
if a question regarding fit arises and a return must be made, the shoe must be unworn, in the original packaging and returned within (15) Fifteen days of the purchase date. Shoes not shipped in their original box, packaging or that is damaged or marred due to improper shipping by the customer is subject to a $10.00 repackaging fee (note: please do not apply tape or labels directly to the boxes, wrap in shipping paper or in shipping cartons!). Under no circumstances, except in the case of defective footwear, will worn footwear be accepted, credited, refunded, or exchanged by BodyKandi.com.
*** There will be a 15% restocking fee for all shoe and boot returns unless
The product was deemed defective per the manufacturer
The wrong product was shipped Holiday Return Policy- Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines Day return/Exchanges, please scroll to Sections 6, 7, and 8 respectively on this form
How long does it take for my credit card to be refunded when return an item?
Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. Many credit card companies have in their terms and conditions that they have the right to take 3 –4 weeks to credit your account with a refunded amount. If you have any questions concerning when your refund will post on your account you must contact your credit card company or bank.
Section 2: Exchange Policy
All exchanges must be received back to BodyKandi.com within 15 days of purchasing the merchandise.
All exchange packages received back to BodyKandi.com must have a Return Authorization number
clearly written on the outside of the package to be excepted. Bodykandi.com has the right to refuse any package that does not have a Return Authorization number included.
All items being sent back for an exchange must be unworn and in their original packaging. This includes all inserts and tags.
Items sent back that cannot be resold will not
be issued a credit/refund.
Item(s) chosen for exchange are based on availability at the time the return item(s) is received and cannot be placed on hold for a customer while they are sending the original package back to BodyKandi.com.
Complete the Return Authorization request by submitting an email to CustomerService2@BodyKandi.com
Directions on how to complete the form are located in Section 3.
Section 3: Return Authorization Form
The Return Authorization email address is CustomerService2@BodyKandi.com
Step 1 - Retrieve the referenced order on the order confirmation you printed or by the confirmation email you received after placing your order.
Step 2 - Select appropriate item(s) you want to return for exchange, store credit, or refund.
Step 3 - Fill out the reason for return/exchange
Step 4 - Add the appropriate action you would like to take with the selected item(s)
1. Get Store Credit for Selected Items
2. Refund Selected Items
3. Exchange Selected Items
- If you elect the exchange option, select the new item(s) as replacements enter the product name and SKU # next to the item of exchange.
Step 5 - Once a return authorization has been issued please do the following:
1. Print the Return Authorization email and place it inside the package along with the item(s) being returned or exchanged. If you are unable to print the Return Authorization please write the information that is on your screen on to a piece of paper. Be sure to include your RA number.
2. Write the number on the outside of the package in large print so it is clearly visible to our Customer Service Department. Return Address
39418 Dorchester Circle
Canton, MI 48188
If no Return Authorization is visible, BodyKandi.com will not accept the package and it will be returned to the customer at the customers expense. Print the Return Authorization email and place it inside the package along with the item/items being returned or exchanged
Section 4: Wrong Shipping Address
Bodykandi.com ships all orders to the shipping address provided by the customer. This address is sent through a computer generated shipping tool to create a shipping label. Customers are responsible for submitting complete address information including apartment numbers, building numbers, dorm numbers, university/dorm names, company names, and/or any other necessary shipping information required by the United States Postal Service, UPS, and/or FedEx to deliver packages. IF YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPING TO A PERSON OTHER THAN A LISTED RESIDENT OF THE SHIPPING ADDRESS, PLEASE INCLUDE A RESIDENTS NAME PLUS "IN CARE OF" THE RECIPIENTS NAME. The United States Postal Service will not leave a package for a non resident if it is not in this format. In the event that necessary shipping information is left off the order during the checkout process, BodyKandi.com is not responsible for any additional charges needed to reship or retrieve a package. If a customer no longer wants to receive the package after submitting incorrect address information, BodyKandi.com will only refund the order amount minus any and all shipping charges that were paid for by BodyKandi.com.
If your package is returned to BodyKandi, there is a $5.95 fee
to have the package reshipped.
Section 5: Cancellations
BodyKandi.com prides itself on being one of the fastest shippers in the industry. All orders placed within our normal business hours of 9am – 5pm EST time, Monday – Friday time usually ship within 1 business day of order placement. The last shipments leaves our warehouse at 5pm. We will do our best to ship all orders up to 5pm Monday – Friday.
Please check your order carefully before submitting. In the event that a mistake has been made on a processed order, please call our customer service department at (866) 395-9574 immediately. If your order has not left our warehouse, we will give our best efforts to locate the package and make any necessary changes. If the order has already shipped, or cannot be located in the shipping containers, BodyKandi.com will not be responsible for any additional costs added to correct the order.
Section 6: Halloween Return/Exchange Policy
(All costume purchases between October 1 - October 31 All Sales are Final, No returns or exchanges will be accepted.)
All Halloween return/exchanges must have a Return Authorization Number to be accepted by BodyKandi.com. All normal return/exchange policies written above apply to Halloween purchases with the addition of the following date restrictions.
All orders placed before October 1st are eligible for normal 15 Day return policy.
All orders placed after or on October 1st and before October 31st are final sales.
Any returns or exchanges sent to Bodykandi for orders placed after October 1st will be refused and returned to sender.
Orders Placed after October 31st
– All costumes are subject to our normal return/exchange policies listed in sections 3 and 4.
Section 7: Christmas Return/Exchange Policy
Bodykandi.com understands that during this time, most purchases are given as gifts and will not be opened until Christmas day. As a result all items eligible for return exchange based on the criteria stated in sections 1 and 2 & purchased November 27 - December 31
must be back to BodyKandi.com within 1 week after New Years Day. This DOES NOT include Christmas Costumes. Christmas Costumes can only be returned or exchanged within 15 days of the day of purchase.
Section 8: Valentine’s Day Return/Exchange Policy
BodyKandi.com understands that during this time, most purchases are given as gifts and will not be opened until Valentine’s Day. As a result all items eligible for return exchange based on the criteria stated in sections 1 and 2 must be post marked back to BodyKandi.com within 1 week after Valentine’s Day.